Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dchetson

[Solved] Adding Adsense Code to Pagelines DMS Blog Page

dchetson

How/where do I add the Adsense HTML code so that I am monetizing the blog page of my site only? Site is www.equinethermographics.com.

Danny

Hi,

You can add your code to either your posts via the HTML editor WordPress or using a NextBox, MediaBox or TextBox.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dchetson

Does that mean that I have to add to each individual post or can I have it somewhere on the main blog page?

Aires

Hi, Are you trying to add Adsense between each post listing on the blog page or on the actual post itself before or after the content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

dchetson

On other blogs I've seen, there have been ads on the main blog page that list the blog posts a well as the individual post pages. So I'm thinking both, although if I had to choose one, I would rather on the individual post pages.

Danny

If you want to add ads between posts on your blog page, you will need to use hooks. Unfortunately, we can not assist with this as it is considered advanced customisation. However, you could use the Hooker plugin to make your life a little less stressful when dealing with hooks.

Another alternative and one that may work, would be to use PowerLoop and simply add your HTML after the PowerLoop shortcodes. This may/may not work, I haven't tested it personally.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dchetson

I'm trying these plugins, but for some reason when I try to implement, it gives me a 404 not found error. 

Simon

I'm trying these plugins, but for some reason when I try to implement, it gives me a 404 not found error. 

You'll have to go into a bit more detail there...

What gives you a 404? Installing a plugin from WordPress.org? 

dchetson

I actually resolved this issue. Thanks!

Simon

This topic has been marked as solved and therefore closed.