Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

annekek

lack of communication

annekek

Hi, 

I like to know what is going on with Pagelines. 

We haven't had a extension in month. There is supposed to be a new framework. A month ago it was almost ready .... that post is removed from facebook, along with the complaints people had. All the tweets are gone. 

Been invited to beta testing, did not hear a thing. Questions about a refund go unanswered. All post in this forum with questions, complaints etc. are removed. 

Total lack of communication.

Andrew

Hey there, 

We are putting 100% effort into getting PL5 launched and making sure its compatible with DMS, etc.. 

We've told other users that there are roughly 20 new extensions and tools, so if you are a club member, please come to the weekly intro meeting and we can get you all set up with the beta. 

Communication is at a minimum until we get this thing ready or we risk not making our launch deadlines and goals for quality.

Please email me at andrew@pagelines.com if you want to get in on PL5 early!

annekek

Weekly intro meeting; how and where? I'm a clubmember till the end of oktober. I'm unsure if I want to renew.  

Andrew

email me and i will invite you. Make your decision after you see the new stuff which should launch in October anyway, you'll get an insane grandfathered deal...

Dominik

Do we need Software for the meeting? how and when could i join?

I already have send an email to you but dont know when the meeting will be.

thx

Andrew

Resend an email if you haven't gotten a meeting invite.