Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evscicats

Question about Pricing

evscicats

Will people that have recently paid the DMS Club fee for the year be grandfathered in and get Platform Pro for free?  

Jerrad

evscicats

Nevermind.  Found it in the PRO Extensions post.

Grandfathered pricing is currently as follows: 

DMS Personal = 4 sites

DMS Professional = 8 sites

DMS Developer = 12 sites

Simon

The actual numbers have yet to be set in stone, but thats a good example.

Anybody with an existing subscription should already have sites available already we just may adjust the values later.

If you do have a subscription and the system is still showing you as a limited user let me know asap so I can fix it ;)

Skip
On 9/16/2015, 3:24:32, evscicats said:

Nevermind.  Found it in the PRO Extensions post.

Can't say I'm happy :money:about the pricing...  

I experiment with several websites and only have a few that I actually use and don't like the idea of being limitted.  With Developer license and DMS we didn't have limitations on the number of websites.  The same would be greatly appreciated with PL5.  

Problems I ran into were trying to create a beta (demo) website with DMS and needing all the plugins and additional themes with DMS I've purchased and then be limited without a new membership with the PL5 to use the extensions.  

I personally hope that us long time clients from back when Pagelines started will be rewarded and/or "grandfathered" into a program or possibly as other companies offer a "lifetime" membership/license upgrade.  

I know, I know, wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills first...  :lol:

• Similar Content

• jagipson
      By jagipson+
      @Andrew Mentioned in the Webinar that pricing is going to be about $100 per pro site per year. My question is what happens if my client no longer wants to pay that every year. Will there site stop functioning as it did when they paid the annual fee?
      Another issue with this pricing model. Lets assume each site I build is a pro site and I build 40 sites per year thats $4K after a few years of this ill be paying $8K per year then $12K and so on. This is a massive price increase. 
    • Alex S
      By Alex S
      Hi everyone,

Just a heads up, I am new to this forum so if this is the wrong post location, do let me know.

I am trying to center a two column pricing table on a page of my site, but can't seem to get it to work. In addition to this, I cannot figure out how to center the Paypal css code on the bottom of that same page. 

How can I resolve this?

Here is a link to the page: http://yourbestimpression.ca/services/resumes/
    • donkrug
      By donkrug
      Do you have an educational price for pro?