Sign in to follow this  
suusdesign

Menu list in right corner of header

suusdesign

Hi there, I would like to add some links at the right side of the page corner - instead of the icons - See the attached image How can i manage? What and where in the css or even php (brr) menu.png

suusdesign

Yes, that's right. I cannot upload an image, i only can give a link. I can see the image in my message .... Imagine on the left top of the content area the logo, I want on the right top of the content area three or four links to page's : I would like to have these links as a vertical list .... (Instead of horizontal as the social icons are) The social icons will be replaced to the footer (handcoded)

cmunns

We'd have to get into header.php to code the list. You wouldn't even need PHP knowledge to do it, but you'd have to place it before this line `<?php get_template_part ('library/_iconlinks'); ?>` A sample list with two items would work like this `

` Then you can apply some css to style it using ` .vert_links{ padding:0px; } ` etc

suusdesign

Hi Adam, Thanks for the tip. But I searched all files and could nowwhere find the php line you'r pointing at in your answer. In what file exactly can I find <?php get_template_part ('library/_iconlinks'); ?> (I have IBLOGPRO) Suzan

Kate

@Suzan It should be on (or around) line 72 of the file. Kate

suusdesign

Aha, I searched in the wrong files, look liked i used an old version. Anyway: I did it. Thanks to your tips & tricks :)