Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxwatson

DMS Framework

foxwatson

I have been trying to figure this out for 9 hours now...I have emailed pagelines, they emailed be back saying that they don't provide support.  I paid for the club which I guess gets you nothing.  I am trying to pay for support!!!!!  Why will a company sell me several products and not assist?  

Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Primary Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-1". Manually set the id to "sidebar-1" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Secondary Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-2". Manually set theid to "sidebar-2" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Tertiary Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-3". Manually set the id to "sidebar-3" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Universal Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-4". Manually set the id to "sidebar-4" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Full Width Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-5". Manually set the id to "sidebar-5" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Content Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-6". Manually set the id to "sidebar-6" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "MoreFoot Left" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-7". Manually set the id to "sidebar-7" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "MoreFoot Middle" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-8". Manually set the id to "sidebar-8" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "MoreFoot Right" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-9". Manually set the id to "sidebar-9" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Footer Columns Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-10". Manually set the id to "sidebar-10" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/functions.php:3622) in /usr/www/virtual/watsinc/www.mollify.biz/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

Simon

I already replied to your other post, i'll reply again

What version of DMS were you using?

It looks like you have downloaded the original legacy version of PageLines Framework, which is added free of charge to all users account areas, as it was made freely available a few years ago when DMS1 was released.

It looks like you purchased the standalone 1 year of support version of DMS last March, that expired six months ago. During that year you would of had access to all the updates available.

The $20 club you subscribed to gives you access to the club extensions, it does not give you access to all the DMS based themes.

If you want another DMS licence then contact the help desk as thats a billing issue and im sure we can work out a coupon to get going again.

If you want to continue using the legacy PageLines Framework then may i suggest turning off debug in wp-config.php so all those warnings are suppressed.

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?