Sign in to follow this  
hcheaumstudiocom

Header Logo not linking to home page

hcheaumstudiocom

Hi guys, So I have used Platform Pro on other sites and have never had this problem. The site I am having trouble with is in maintenance mode (so I can't send the link - but I can email the admin and psswd if you need to view it). So the header image doesn't link to the homepage. When I click on the header image it goes to the generic "nothing found" page. Is there somewhere in the code that I can look at to make sure that the home page is selected when this header image is clicked on? Thanks - and let me know if you need more info from me. -heather

Kate

Hi Heather - Could you at least do a view source and copy/paste the code for the header? That way we can at least take a look. Let me know if that works.

hcheaumstudiocom

Hi Kate, Never mind - I figured it out. It was actually really dumb on my part. For some reason the home page in the 'reading' tab under settings was not clicked to the correct page. Weird. I am not sure why that happened, but I am placing my bets on user error!! :) Thanks for your initial help! heather