Sign in to follow this  
michaeljohnprice

Members Widget On Post Page Issue

Kate

@Michael The CSS is set to use the "buddypress-page" div (#buddypress-page). (See below.) However, on the one page where you noticed the members list is messed up, that div is either not being assigned the buddypress-page id, or it's not being generated at all. (I didn't take a real close look.) Either way, the CSS isn't being assigned to that members list (.item-list) because there's no buddypress-page id. Make sense?

#buddypress-page .item-list li{border-bottom: 1px solid #eee;margin-bottom: 1.5em;padding: .3em 0;}

- See how the "buddypress-page" div is being used?

michaeljohnprice

Ah. I see. Funny because I'm using the template pack plugin. Guess I have to custom code this until it gets a fix. Wonder if there's something conflicting with the template pack plugin. Thanks for your help! If I get it fixed, I'll show how.

cmunns

Also, check your version number, I know Andrew tidied up some of the BP pages in the recent updates. If you're on the latest mention it in the sticky thread for 1.1.5 release

michaeljohnprice

Noticed I have 1.1.4. Couldn't access the download for 1.1.5. I purchased and downloaded Platform Pro on Nov. 19th. Did 1.1.5 come out after that?

michaeljohnprice

Thanks. I added it to the 1.1.5 sticky. Going to see if I can custom code now.

Andrew

Fixed in next version, 1.1.5 coming out soon