• Similar Content

• greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com
      Thanks
      Josh

• kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      After I installed platform 5, a Scroll Nav stopped working properly. It stopped following down as I scroll down the screen and it is very frustrating....
      I tried to add a new Scroll Nav, deactivated platform 5 or whatever I could think of to refresh to get the function back but nothing works out...
      Please please please help me wise folks out there!
      Thanks,
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      After I installed platform 5, a Scroll Nav stopped working properly. It stopped following down as I scroll down the screen and it is very frustrating....
      I tried to add a new Scroll Nav, deactivated platform 5 or whatever I could think of to refresh to get the function back but nothing works out...
      Please please please help me wise folks out there!
      Thanks,
    • tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Wierd little problem with the "boxes"-section. Just updated to latest version of all..
      The outline-default-link puts itself behind another container.. or so.. so the top/bottom border won't show, also the left and right box won't show the border on the left side for the left box, and same for the right box, on the right side.
      The padding/margin is ofc on default-settings.. What can this be?