Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonLA

No reviews showing on WooCommerce Product pages

JasonLA

Hey guys, 

For the life of me I can not figure out what I am doing wrong. Trying to show reviews of individual products on their respective page using WooCommerce. Anyone have an idea? I have combed over all the CSS but don't see anything that relates to reviews.

Here's a product page for example: http://zox.la/product/fantastic/

Thanks!

Simon

Did you add the comments section?

JasonLA

when you say section are you talking about a pagelines section? I've allowed comments under each product from the quick-edit screen (when you click on a product) as well as double checking my discussions settings so that anyone can post. Right now it allows you to post on the blog but not on products.

just noticed there actually is a pagelines comments section. When i try to add that to individual products though, it does not even show up. Not sure that it'd be the right application either as I'd like people to leave reviews (with a star system) similar to how WooCommerce reviews was set up.

Simon

Yea thats right, the comments section puts the default comments onto the page, woocommerce overides the default comments with its review system, but you still need to put the comments area on the page for it to work

JasonLA

Got it, thanks Simon!

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!