Sign in to follow this  
pmurphy

Feature Boxes - Change BG Color of One Box?

pmurphy

I have six feature boxes on one page (iBlogPro). I'd like to change the background color of one of the six boxes. Any way to do this? Thanks!

bryan-hadaway

Give me the link, let me know which box and what color and we'll see what we can do. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

Hmm this might be tricky. Can you post all text and code you have for each section of that feature box? Thanks, Bryan

pmurphy

Hey Bryan, the problem is that all of the feature boxes have the same class. I think I could get around this by assigning an id to that one feature box and then using custom css for that div id but I can't figure out where I would do that. Any ideas? Here's the code for that fbox but I don't think it's going to help.

<div class="fbox">
						<div class="fboxcopy">
							<div class="fboxtitle"><font color="green">Most Popular
	<h3>Single Domain/Multiple Subsite License - White Label</h3></div>

<div class="fboxtext"><p>White Label Option (No Link or Branding on Template Footer)</p>
	<p>Use the template on a single domain and create multiple subsites.</p>
	<p>This license is best-suited for small and medium-sized businesses who need to create multiple subsites on a single domain.</p>
	 2010 Version!
	<h3>$549</h3>
	<p></p><h5>for Windows Sharepoint Foundation 2010 / Sharepoint Server 2010</h5>
	GBP Price: ??400.00CAD Price: <script src="http://coinmill.com/frame.js"></script>$<script>var currency_round=true;</script>

<script>currency_show_conversion(549.00,"USD","CAD");</script>AUD Price: <script src="http://coinmill.com/frame.js"></script>$<script>var currency_round=true;</script>
	<script>currency_show_conversion(549.00,"USD","AUD");</script></div>
						</div>
					</div>
	[/code]

Thanks!

pmurphy

Sorry, I think I flubbed the code tags.

bryan-hadaway

I meant from the setting. What I'm thinking is a workaround. Okay, so in the Feature Settings in that feature box let's wrap it's main content with: `

... main feature box content ...
` You may find that satisfactory. Thanks, Bryan

pmurphy

Thanks Bryan. That almost gets me there. When I do that it colors in fboxtext and I can do the same for fboxtitle. But I would really like to do it to the fboxcopy div. Any ideas? I know this may not be do-able but I thought I'd see if you had any other ideas. Thanks for that solution. It's close!

pmurphy

I'm gonna go with your solution. Thanks for your help!