Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Typekit Support Coming in Platform 1.1.5

Andrew

Typekit support is coming to version 1.1.5 of PlatformPro; along with some other small bug fixes. If you have any other suggestions, let us know.

style

Is it possible to have it so that if you have a feature on your blog/post page template you can set it so that the feature only appears on the home page and not on category blog pages? I.e. I want the featured to come up when i go to http://mysite.com (which is set as a blog/post homepage) However when I go to http://mysite.com/category_name the feature for the blog/post page does not show up Thanks!

sethw

Glad to get Typekit support. I've used it on a few client projects and its very nice having built in support.

salesdigitalheavenscouk

Not sure if you fixed this on 1.1.4, but on version 1.1.3 the banner text did not wrap. The text would just go off the page. Maybe you could fix that and have it work like the features.

pbuckna

Suggestions for features: 1. Multiple features setup with varying options and sources 2. Options in Feature Settings to allow navigation buttons to appear at top of features instead of bottom. 3. Allow feature width and height to both be adjustable plus ability to scale images with size of feature box - rather than cropping as height adjuster does now. thanks pat

pcgs

In the documentation: A fully commented list of nav bar styles in one location so as to customize with greater ease please. In PlatformPro: Write the nav bar css styles so they are in one location instead of spread out in various places. Please comment them too.