• Similar Content

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      Help! I urgently need to remove the "This post was last edited..." that is now appearing anywhere that I've used Single Bits for a post. 
      James Giroux kindly provided this reply...but it does nothing. HELP! 
      This is from the Single Bits section by Ellen.  The code to add to the functions.php to remove this is:
      if(class_exists('elsueSingleBitsPlugin')) { $instance = elsueSingleBitsPlugin::this(); remove_filter('the_content', array($instance , 'add_mod_hatom_data'), 5 ); }
    • stoltz
      By stoltz+
      I want to change the text color of the post title in a specific post - How do I do that through CSS?

I've downloaded a plugin which allows me to add custom CSS in specific posts, but I do not seem to get the selectors right.

I am using the light-bg class on the single-bit container as well, which then includes a single-bit with the post title.

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      I am working on a website right now that uses custom tab colors that also match the background color of the tab content area. However, when a tab is open the tab bg color appear slightly different than the bg of the content area. I have double checked all my setting and can't seem to find a way to override this. 

Would a link be helpful so you can see what I am referring to? I will include a screenshot in case that works...

Thank you so much for all your help!

• arlomiller
      By arlomiller
      I would like to use Single Bits to show the most recent post made into a custom post type I've created called "Specials".  This doesn't seem possible though, am I missing something?