Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mayumi

WP Content/Loop 2 columns Posts

mayumi

Hi,

I use DMS2. How to make 2 columns magazine layout for posts/blog using WP Content/Loop? I prefer to use WP Content/Loop than Postpins or Powerloop. 
I need help. Thank you very much. 

Danny

Hi,

You can enable the Legacy option and then use Magazine mode. However, the quickest method would be to simply use PowerLoop which out of the box allows you to choose how many columns your posts use up to a max of four. Not sure what you mean by using WP-Content/PostLoop over PowerLoop? PowerLoop is the WP-Content/PostLoop section, it just allows you to organise your title, content, images etc.. via shortcodes.

Please search our forums, before posting!

mayumi

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your reply. If I enable Legacy option, and I select List Layout Mode and Author Avator Mode, the layout will be nice, but it is only one column (I want to make it 2 columns). It is difficult for me to make a nice layout by using shortcodes of Powerloop. 

Danny

List mode is as a it suggests, it will list posts in a standard blog layout. You will need to enable Magazine mode for your posts to be in columns, I stated this above.

However, I recommend using PowerLoop, as you will have much more control. To add your posts via PowerLoop to a two column layout, you simply need to select 2 in the columns layout.

Please search our forums, before posting!