Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liesbetbickett

Blank Masthead Title

liesbetbickett

Hi,

I am using the Masthead feature on my landing page in multiple blocks. I don't actually want any text in the title. I just want the link box.  How can I get rid of the default word "HELP" on the Masthead.  I tried typing in blank spaces.  

Thanks for your help.

If you have another suggestions for how to create a block that simply has a link button in the middle that would work also.

Simon

Tried a non blanking space?

Aires

HI,

There are a couple ways to accomplish this. First you could add this bit of html to the text box

and it will remove all the text but then you will be left with a space where the text should be so you would then need to use some css.

With this css it will remove the title area completely and you wouldn't need the code above.

.masthead .masthead-title {
    display:none;
}

IMO I think using a button shortcode would be better for what you are trying to do

<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-primary">Primary Button!</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-info">Info Button!</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-success">Success Button!</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-warning">Warning Button!</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-important">Important Button!</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-inverse">Inverse Button!</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-ol-white">Outline White Button!</a>
<a href="#" class="btn btn-large slider-btn btn-ol-black">Outline Black Button!</a>

You could add a class to further target the button to increase the padding or color so that it doesnt effect the others

~Aires 

There was a dms docs page with the buttons for viewing purposes but i cant seem to find it.

Sorry.

But they do work.

I did find this in my evernotes https://cloudup.com/cDTOqN1nY40

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.