Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swisham

Styling Missing From Site

swisham

Hi There, 

Our site styling suddenly broke. Here's a link: http://www.amichealthinsurance.com. We updated after the glitch to see if it would resolve so now have the latest version of WP and Pagelines, but didn't fix the problem. Ever see anything like this? Any advice? 

DISREGARD - I'm going to change themes. Thanks! 

Danny

Hi,

Although you have stated you're changing themes. The cause of your issue is either one of the following:

• You installed a plugin that caused the issue, usually this issue is caused by a cache plugin which hasn't been configured correctly.
  • You add custom CSS or LESS CSS which wasn't valid and this caused a LESS Parse error. Therefore, to resolve this, you need to review your custom CSS for any errors.

As far as I can tell, you're now using a third party theme. However, I have reviewed the custom CSS you have added to that theme and you do have several errors that would have caused by a parse error. For example, you have several or more rules that do not have a semi-colon at the end of the rules, this is extremely bad practice and would cause DMS to throw out a parse error.

I recommend you download, install GitHub's Atom editor along with the Linter package and Linter CSS package and then check your CSS. This package will display errors and any bad practices/habits and tell you how to resolve them.

Please search our forums, before posting!