Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stoltz

<br> not working in media boxes after DMS 2 update

stoltz

<br> seems to be out of order in media boxes after the latest WP and DMS 2 update. I've been using the following code in the text and embed HTML of the media box.

<br>
<br>
text info here
<div><button class="btn btn-ol btn-large" href="#ModalPopUp-Card1" data-toggle="modal" role="button">change <i class="icon icon-angle-right"></i></a></div>

The <br> tag has been used to control the distance in relation to other elements.

The effect of the <br> does not work anymore after the DMS 2 update.

Is it a bug as this worked without any problems before the update?

Danny

Topic locked, as it is a duplicate.

Please search our forums, before posting!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Please refer to cassclayton.com/dev
      Need to place the 2 media boxes (that contain the ragged dark background for Playlist of month and Song suggestion) right under the content above that. Have a basic 2-column format for the page with sidebar widgets in narrow column to right and main content in large area left column. When I try to drag another 2-col section just under the other content, instead of what I want, a new canvas section (?) is formed into which the new 2-col is placed and this gets placed AFTER all that stuff in the narrow right column!
      How does one create a format where you can have multiple columns inside a column?
      I can perhaps do this manually with DIVs and float: left CSS, but that will make it very clumbsy for client then to update that content.
      Appreciate your insights, thanks
      JE
      Oh, also I have to drag out a 2-col twice before one of them stays on refresh (see post from the other day "2-colums inside other column - disappears on refresh? CSS not saving on refresh" - still waiting for reply on that.)