Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KZ

Just installed DMS and can't edit anything !

KZ

Hello, 

I am just redesigning my site on the new DMS (so I am basically starting from scratch) and so have installed all the latest versions of everything (i.e. Wordpress 4.3 and DMS Professional Tools, etc).

I followed the basic installation instructions from http://www.pagelines.com/quick-start/ and have also installed the DMS demo template to help me build the site. I have set up a new 'home page' to start working on using one of the existing templates from the demo, however when I go into it and I try to upload or edit anything it doesn't save my edits - for example, as you can see in the attached screenshot, I managed to get it to upload a logo to the 'Site Settings -> Site Images' but when I then refreshed the page, it just reverts back to the original default page and no changes are saved. Also, as another example, it also doesn't let me edit any of the width bars (e.g. move the width from 12 to 8).

If I am the owner of the site and I have Pagelines Developer, why am I somehow not able to edit any of my site? Is there something I have not installed that I need to in order to be able to edit?

Help would be much appreciated !

Thanks,

Kathy

P.S. I am a relative beginner, so it is possible there is something basic to this.

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 11.32.24 am.png

KZ

For some reason, the whole thing has now fixed itself and is working. Thanks anyway

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!