Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morrisjohnc

Javascript Error, Fallback Not Saving

morrisjohnc

I accidentally dropped some Javascript into DMS. It froze up the front end, so I went to the WP admin panel and removed the javascript from the fallback section. DMS started working again, but the website shows this error across all browsers:

jQuery('.skillbar').each(function(){ jQuery(this).find('.skillbar-bar').animate({ width:jQuery(this).attr('data-percent') },2000); });

In Chrome, this java doesn't show up in either the WP fallback or on DMS itself. On Safari & Firefox, it is shown in the Fallback section. Deleting it does nothing as it simply reappears on reload. I am using the very latest (just released) version of DMS with the Bespoke theme.

Website is http://wheelchairtravel.org

Thanks in advance for your help.

Danny

Please flush the cache from the cache plugin and then disable it. This should resolve your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

morrisjohnc

Danny,

I have done that a couple times - still the same result.

Aires

Hi,

I tried this on my test site and experienced the same problem.

http://screencast.com/t/kWVNTeaaXZ6H

Mainly just dms plugins and no cache plugin at all. And every plugin is deactivated. 

~Aires

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

morrisjohnc

I fixed it. Turns out using the Star Bars section on an internal page was contributing to the stick-up. I removed that section and it has immediately gone back to normal.

Aires

Wonder why the dms update is not showing up in wordpress area.

DLing the dms update from my acct and installing it fixed the problem.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Simon

Wordpress only checks once a day.. Clicking force update button should override that though