Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

primetime

Pagination

primetime

Hi, 

I am using the PL pagination section with WP-PageNavi. However, when I click on page 2, it is showing the same content as page 1. Even when I wasn't using WP-PageNavi with PL's previous and next pagination, same the issue occurred. 

http://travelblogfest.com/blog/

Danny

Hi,

The page you have called your blog isn't configured to be a Post page i.e. a blog via the Static pages option on the WordPress Admin Dashboard > Reading settings page. It is as far as I can tell a category you have called Blog. Therefore, you're going to need to enable the Query option at the top of the PowerLoop options because this is a category page and not an actually blog static page.

Please search our forums, before posting!

primetime

Hi,

The page you have called your blog isn't configured to be a Post page i.e. a blog via the Static pages option on the WordPress Admin Dashboard > Reading settings page. It is as far as I can tell a category you have called Blog. Therefore, you're going to need to enable the Query option at the top of the PowerLoop options because this is a category page and not an actually blog static page.

@Danny thanks it works

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!