Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seejman

Image thumbnails not displaying on category pages.

Seejman

Hi guys,

Am loving the theme. Slight issue, however: when I view a list of blog posts in a category archive the image thumbnails aren't displaying. Is there anything you might be able to suggest that would fix the problem? Perhaps changing the maximum dimensions or something? :/

Any help would be amazing. 

Cheers,

Sam.

Danny

Hi Sam,

Can you provide a link to the site in question please, so we can take a look at your issue first hand.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• frakture
      By frakture
      Hi there, 
      I'm looking to use the Powerloop option to display my blog posts on our homepage – however, I only want the title (in a smaller font size) and the Read More button to display. Is there a way to do this? We had achieved it on a previous version, but I'm not figuring it out now (and don't know if standard settings have changed since then). Our homepage is www.frakture.com . Forgive me if there is a super simple solution! ;-) 
      Thanks in advance!
      Dawn
    • tforasiepi
      By tforasiepi+
      How do you move the thumbnail on a blog post?  I need the thumbnails for the blogroll page, but they show up at the top of the actual post page.  Normally, this would be fine, but I've been requested to put it under the blog title.  Any suggestions?
      Thanks.
    • tristanrodgers
      By tristanrodgers+
      Hi there!
      Hi would like to have the thumbnail photos on the left side and not on the top of the topic to the blog post. Where can i fix that?
      http://mc1r-magazine.com/blog/
      Greetings from Hamburg,
      Tristan
    • Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      I've been running into this recurring issue on my company's site since installing Platform 5. Our current site is built originally on Pagelines DMS, and we've been adding new things to the site with Platform 5. Eventually, we'd like to rebuild the site with just Platform 5, but for now, I need it to play nice with DMS.
      We are running:
      Wordpress 4.4.1 Platform 5 5.0.101 Pagelines DMS  2.2.1.1 Our website is http://www.adaptiva.com (screenshots taken on http://adaptiva.staging.wpengine.com)
      Here's the steps that produce this issue every time:
      1. Here's a screenshot of my page built primarily with DMS. The banner section and the menu right under it are made with Platform 5, using the sections "Elements" and "Menus."

2. Click the "Publish" button on the DMS editing bar. Whether or not I actually made any changes to DMS components makes no difference in this step.

3. Refresh the page.

4. Platform 5 sections are gone and unrecoverable. I've tested to see if it's just the Elements section, but it happens no matter how many Platform 5 sections I have on the page, no matter which sections they are.

Any help, advice, or fixes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • aldisney
      By aldisney+
      Hi--
      I was wondering if there was a relatively easy to way automatically assign a thumbnail to a post category when displaying posts in the Masonic Gallery format, when the post doesn't have a featured image? I've got a client with a ton of posts that just won't have any featured images, but each category has a header image. I'd like to display the header image as the thumbnail for all these posts, since, going forward, my client does actually plan to use featured images.

Thanks!