Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pcorey

Settings not Taking Hold

pcorey

Hi,
I've done a new Wordpress installation with DMS. Initially I was also doing it with a child theme but was running into the same problem. So now I'm trying it without the child theme as a test. This is my 7th DMS site and this issue is new to me.

When I make some very initial site customizations...Changing the typography, the site base colors, and even playing with the content area width, the new settings don't seem to be holding, or working at all. Everything in the panel goes back to the defaults and nothing changes in the page layout. I'll put in some custom CSS...then go into the nav bar and change the Standard NavBar and then I'll lose the CSS. But if I publish after adding the CSS then I can change the NavBar theme.

Wordpress 4.2.3

DMS 2.1.9.6

DMS Pro Tools 1.8.5

Pagelines Updater 1.2.8

pcorey

Now I'm running into the same issue with a couple of different hosts and on different sites.

pcorey

Is it a Chrome issue?

Danny

Can you provide a link to the sites in question so we can run a test on them. If you're having issues saving settings, then it is either caused by either plugins you have installed. If you have no plugins active, then it very well could be related to your hosting environment.

Please search our forums, before posting!

pcorey

I'm running into this issue in two different hosting environments though. Both have worked fine for the past year. I provided you a link and credentials via email into one.

If it is the hosting environment what could have changed that caused this so I can give them a call?

Danny

Our helpdesk isn't for technical support. Therefore, add the sites URL to this topic. If you wish to keep them private, please send me via PM to me.

Please search our forums, before posting!