Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremiah

Changing plugin text strings

Jeremiah

How do I find the correct Plugin text string and alter it without affecting updates?

Aires

If you are using a child theme and should.

Make sections folder inside you child theme and drag the section you want to change into it and edit away.

~Aires  

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

• Similar Content

• uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total). 
    • Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/

• Skip
      By Skip+
      Hello
      I'm having problems with the Font not appearing correctly on a website.
      I've adjusted the font correctly with DMS (see screen shot) and saved it repeatedly yet it does not adjust the font in the website (see screen shot).  Would you please let me know what is wrong and should be done?
      (Please note that I've cleared the cache in the browser and whatnot as far as basic things I do know about browsers and issues with DMS from the past.  Hope this helps in troubleshooting...)
      Thank you.
      Skip