Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rrosewarne

MailChimp SUBSCRIBE BUTTON Grey'd out

rrosewarne

I've had the embedded mailchimp newsletter form working on my site for a while but notice that the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON is Grey with WHITE text making it all but invisible. Mailchimp suggest deleting  'Class=Clear' but this has no effect and I cannot find the code for the button colour, it just needs to be a bit darker. Anyone got any ideas?

website www.rosewarnegardens.com

Thanks Rosalind

Danny

Hi,

Firstly, please make sure you post your topic in the correct forum, as you have posted in the PageLines Framework forum, yet you're using Platform Pro.

To fix your issue you're going to need to override the Platform Pro input styling to do this, add the following CSS:

#mc_embed_signup input.button {
  background: #F00;
}

You can change the color value you to anything you like. Please be aware that additional styling may be required. Therefore, I recommend you use the Chrome Dev tools.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      How can I get support on pagelines DMS? The product isn't that old and my skeleton themes aren't working and I can't get support in the same way? 
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      I have a number of legacy websites that are running on the above version of Pagelines DMS, where the template has stopped working. I am using a skeleton theme to all of them. What do I need to do to rectify this.

• gstrahle
      By gstrahle+
      Hi,
      I am hoping to figure out how I can get my PageLines Full Nav to display layered in front of a sticky footer element on my website - 3keymedia.com
      I would like the Full Nav to overlay the entire screen when opening the menu as you will see when opening on a desktop the footer of nav content is cropped by the sticky footer.

Thanks

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      It is with much sorrow that I have to say goodbye to a product that had such great potential.
      There has been no acknowledgement from anybody as to whether or not Pagelines will continue
      or even if they are going to hand it over to someone that would keep the project going. I can't
      keep shelling out money every month to a company that either no longer exists or has chosen to 
      abandoned their customer base. Well it has been a nice 5 years.

• Christian
      By Christian+
      Hi everyone, since Instagram had allowed to publish in different ratio formats (instead of only square ratio) the grams stripe has different heights. Can you tell me if i can fix it easily with some CSS?