Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oseehys

I Cant Open my Front End after updating DMS and Pinspro

oseehys

Hello,

After updating DMS 2 and Pinspro theme i cannot open the front end of my site right now, but the backend is functioning just fine, i disable all the plugins, yet its still hanging, before i updated the dms, it was functining a little ok but slow right now, its timing out, but the backend is working fine, i cant find a thread of this type of complaint on the forum, so what do i do next?

Danny

HI,

Have you added any custom code or scripts to your site? Can you provide a link to the site in question please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

oseehys

Hi,

I think the default first step to take if the front end is not opening after any update or at all, is to disable all the plugins as has been suggested everywhere, but i was afraid of losing files and css, but after 8 hours of researching for some miracle solution, even after saving a backup, it still comes down to disabling all or some selected plugins, you cant get around that, thats the surest solution, its just the grind of working on some missing part of a page thats the pain you have to bear, so yes the issue has been resolved so far.

oseehys

Hello Danny,

Please i am stuck here, i want to embed this HTML form to a section on my page, I have tried using hooks, it was not displaying, how do i display a form on a section?

(<a name="form1500936991" id="formAnchor1500936991"></a>
<script type="text/javascript"  src="

1500936991"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
EmbedManager.embed({
    key: " EParam=m%2FOmK8apOTAQyLedRm4xIWrYe2Y6sJfY&1500936991",
    width: "100%",
    mobileResponsive: true
});
</script>) 

oseehys

Hi,

Thanks Media Box displayed the form. 

P.S: Am in love with pageline DMS you guys are doing a great Job powering developers to create great prducts, i just discovered that uber.com, paypal.com are using pageline DMS, i mean 50 Billion dollars + corporations are on pagelines, why should i use any other products, keep up the good work guys...

Simon

Are they? What urls?

oseehys

As far as I can tell, uber.com main site is on a voyant Theme, likewise PayPal except they copy the look and feel of that theme....

Simon

Might look like it, neither of those sites are using WordPress though.

oseehys

ok it might not be wordpress but its still php, which can be customize to look like that i wont be surprised if Enrique @ voyant is involed somehow, anyways its up, up for you guys. 

• Similar Content

• TourKick (Clifford P)
      By TourKick (Clifford P)
      What's the latest version of DMS2, and is it the last version to ever be expected?
      I ask because v2.2.4 is available but the fix for Google Maps to always load HTTPS instead of HTTP isn't in v2.2.4 -- https://github.com/PageLines-Team/dms/blob/2.2.4/dms/includes/library.pagelines.php#L202 -- but I thought I submitted this pull request in the past (although I can't find it now)
      Also, 
      states v2.2.3 is the latest and not v2.2.4
      Finally, what does this mean:
      ?

Thank you.
    • abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      Is there any way Pagelines themes and plugins can be modified so I can updated them with ithemes sync? I have quite a few sites and I use ithemes sync extensively. This would be much appreciated!
    • Rob Thomas
      By Rob Thomas+
      I seem to be having some problems with a multisite I have hosted on DO. I was unable to upgrade any of the plugins or add any new sections, etc. This has been going on for several months now. I get an error "The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature"
      There is only one site that is using Platform 5 on this Multisite, but, of course, you have to have the primary hosting site activated, as well, in order to perform the updates. I tried refreshing my account and that did not work. When that did not work, I tried deactivating (removing) my account on the primary site on the Multisite (and then was planning to reactivate it to see if that would fix the problem). When I attempt to reactivate the site with my account, the following error is returned: 
      {"success":false,"data":"Too many redirects"} so, yay, I seem to have just made things worse. 
      is it possible Wordfence is causing the first error? I have since deactivated it, but since I can no longer link my account in PL, I cannot test that out. 
      I have two other sites on other servers and I am not having this issue. It is only on my DO server. 
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I am still using DMS. I am trying to use Pins Pro. I have tried installing it on my clients site as well as the demo site we have and I get an error each time. 
      It says:
      Unpacking the package…
      Installing the plugin…
      The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
      Plugin install failed.
      I also tried uploading through FTP. 
      All the files are upload and now it say this under "DropIns"
      db-error.php Custom database error message.
      I did re-download from my dashboard to make sure it was the latest version. I also tried unzipping, and then zipping up the sub folder inside. None of this has worked. Any ideas?

Jenna

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date