Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dkadvertising

Flipper & iPad: Image/header Not Loading

dkadvertising

When visiting http://johndornenburg.com, a flipper called "recent releases" is utilized in the top left. This functions as it should in all environment, except for ipad.

The ipad experience (NB: cannot be replicated in online ipad emulators):

It loads with everything except for the image and title. (The arrows are still there.)

You can even click on the empty space to be brought to the post. Hit the back button, and suddenly the image and title have appeared.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Jess

Danny

Hi Jess,

What version of IOS and iPad are you using, as I am not see this on my iPad nor am I seeing an issue when using an iPad emulator?

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • ivaemer
      By ivaemer+
      I've got the problem with Onepage plugin ..
      First two sections - Intro and Gallery Module are not showing on iPhone and iPad...help asap please

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
      http://yemoonyah.com
      Thanks.

• king_kcm
      By king_kcm
      Is there any way to hide the excerpt in Flipper, and the navigation arrows?