• Similar Content

• bartok
      By bartok+
      Masonic gallery sorting feature does not work in portrait mode on iPhone. After selecting an individual category and then scrolling down the page, every box reappears. Test it out for yourself: http://themes.pagelines.com/dms/portfolio-fullwidth-masonry/. What is the fix for this?
    • lazlo
      By lazlo
      Hi Danny, I posted an issue with Masonic Gallery back on 2nd February ("Msonic Gallery Display Issue") please can you advise when this will be sorted out please?
      many thanks

• kellid
      By kellid
      Hi! 
      Looking for some help with Masonic Gallery.  As it is now, the post title shows only when hovered over.  How can I have it where the title show over the image continuously while the image has either a lowered opacity or greyscale and as you hover over, the title's opacity changes while the background image resumes to full color?  Hope that makes sense.  Don't have any examples on hand but I could find one!  
      Thanks so much!
    • kellid
      By kellid
      Hello!

Wondering how I can have only 4 posts show in the Masonic section?  I've tried going by category but it still adds an additional post.  Any help is greatly appreciated :) Thanks!

Kelli D
      SolarConnect.Us
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      Hi,
      Is there are a way of not showing the 'sort:' think when using the masonic gallery?

thanks