Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreamsight

DMS Editor page not loading

dreamsight

we keep having to restart Chrome when working on http://www.countyflatroofing.co.uk the page just sites there with save or refresh spinning.

This is on 2 different machines, so I think it's the site. No problem if not logged in.

We haven't had this issue with other DMS sites (and we have over a dozen on the go).

Can you think of anything that could be causing this? I can PM you a login if you need to look at it.

Thanks in advance

Danny

Hi,

Have you tried disabling plugins and removing all custom code?

Please search our forums, before posting!

dreamsight

Hi Danny, I was dreading doing that. We get a few thousand visitors per day, most from paid advertising.

Unless I had to

Danny

Well you're going to need to do it, as it is very likely your issue is either caused by plugins you have installed or custom code you have added.

Please search our forums, before posting!

SCMG Enterprises

Removing and reinstalling plugins is not relevant to this issue - as our sites have the same problem - yesterday they "worked" - and today they don't - and there's been no changes in WP (updates) or ANY plugins - so do you have a solution to this issue ???

Simon

Removing and reinstalling plugins is not relevant to this issue - as our sites have the same problem - yesterday they "worked" - and today they don't - and there's been no changes in WP (updates) or ANY plugins - so do you have a solution to this issue ???

Is your issue the same as the opening post in this topic? you have to keep restarting chrome?