Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lbhansen

Is there a WhiteHousePro 6 User Guide?

lbhansen

Are there docs or user guide for the WhiteHousePro 6 theme?

Danny

Hi,

The WhiteHouse Pro 6 is a theme built on DMS and therefore, the documentation for DMS can be used for WhiteHouse Pro 6. In regards to the documentation for the sections that are unique to WHP6, all those sections have inline documentation for options that need it. All other options are self explanatory i.e. image upload etc...

Therefore, if you tell us what issues you're having we will be able to assist further.

Please search our forums, before posting!

lbhansen

Thanks, Danny. I'm starting to sharpen my understanding of DMS and it's interaction with WP.

Danny

Awesome! If you have any further questions or issues, don't hesitate to ask.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• lbhansen
      By lbhansen+
      I am not a web pro and I've been away from DMS for more then six months so I'm almost at square one. This may be a general question but I happen to be working with the Whitehousepro 6 theme.
      Where is the header image defined. I want to replace it with my company logo. By "header image" I am referring to the PageLines leaf with "WhiteHousePro 6" as an image the has an underlying link to the site's home page.
      (Am I asking this question in the right place? Are there some fundamentals I should learn about how to properly use the forum?)
      Thanks.