Sign in to follow this  
scottd

section.pullquote.php

scottd

How do you make the pullquote feature available in the page template sections (particularly in the Morefoot Area)? I only see it in the Text Content Area? I'm not exactly sure what line of code to change in the section.pullquoate.php file in my child theme to make that happen... Or is there a way to use the twitterbar section for quotes rather than display a feed?

cmunns

The twitterbar is very very basic and only uses twitter status. To change the pullquote locations though you can change the section.pullquote.php file. You would just need the workswith parameter to read like this `'workswith' => array('main','morefoot'),`

scottd

The morefoot area is pulling the quotes, but not the 'pullquote.png'. The image does appear when placed back in the text content area... What would cause that? How can I include the icon with my quote in the morefoot area?

bryan-hadaway

We could probably manually style it in with CSS. I would need a link to your site and the image. Thanks, Bryan

scottd

Bryan, We have emailed our dev site and login information to: hello@pagelines.com Thanks again for you continued support!

cmunns

Without looking, I think you would just erase the .copy portion of the css used in base.css ` #pullquote.copy{ background: #f7f7f7 url(images/pullquote.png) no-repeat 15px 15px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 45px; margin-bottom: 1.5em; } `

scottd

A-ha! I over-looked that those lines of code in my base.css file. Thanks for drawing that to my attention. With some additional styling, its now positioned and working correctly:) Thanks again!