Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulzz1

Content disappears randomly

paulzz1

Hi

Using latest version of DMS and supporting PL plug-ins.

Have disabled all plugs etc, flushed cache, redownloaded DMS.

Updated http://caldew.cumbria.sch.uk  this morning, a simple deletion of a calendar event controlled by All in One Events Calendar. We delete events regularly but this morning, the entire right-hand side of the website disappeared.

There's a column spanning half the page, inside of which is a NextBox, inside that are various things: Slidetabs, custom code. Nothing previously problematic.

Now, everything, including the NextBox has vanished. Not even in the source anymore. On every single page.

By the time you get the chance to look at this the site will probably have been restored to a backup. This isn't the first time I'be brought this up but I'm no wiser as to why it's happening.

It's very frustrating.

Paul

Danny

Hi Paul,

Would it be possible for you to zip your theme and all plugins you use so I can try and recreate this on my end please. Also, who hosts your site?

danny at pagelines dot com

When sending your theme files, plugins etc... be sure to include a link to this topic.

Please search our forums, before posting!

paulzz1

Hi Danny

Thanks. Attached child theme and list of plugs. Not sure how any of this will help although I'm intrigued to find out.

ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/add-tags-and-category-to-page
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-menu-editor-pro
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-browser-check
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/akismet
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar-extended-views
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-1497329-wp-boxer-pro
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-sidebars
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-dev-tools
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/enable-media-replace
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/flexi-pages-widget
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-document-embedder
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gridfx
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hero-nav
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/index.php
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/intuitive-custom-post-order
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/monarch
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-updater
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pl-nextbox
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/relevanssi
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shortcodes-ultimate
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shortcodes-ultimate-maker
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-login-log
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slidetabs
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress-responsive-tables
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taxonomy-terms-order
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uk-cookie-consent
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/white-label-cms
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-jump-menu
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-smushit
ftp://ftp.cumbriagfl.org.uk//www.caldew.cumbria.sch.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-toolbar-editor

caldew.zip

Danny

And who hosts your site ?

Danny

Okay, I plan to try and recreate your issue by the weekend. As soon as I find anything I'll reply here.

pehja

So it isn´t just me who have things disappearing. Clearly there is a problem with DMS. Perhaps it is time to take this seriously?

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

stephen2

Any resolution on this?

Danny

We were unable to recreate the issue. Therefore, we need more information. Whenever a user has reported an issue of sections or settings disappearing randomly. I have tried every possible way to recreate the issue both locally and on a live site.