Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivlevms

The problem with loading the editor DMS

ivlevms

I'm trying to create a page with a large number of modules and data. When I add the new data and update the page, the editor does not work, the error  — «Oops, There may be an issue loading. DMS typically loads in less than 5 seconds. Please check for Javascript or PHP errors.»

And so every time

1. I turned off all plugins
2. The code is not used

I do not understand what could be the problem. help

PS
Sorry for my English 

Лендинг линейный 2   Название.png

ivlevms

Could this error influence the creation of a new template?

batman

Hi ivlevms

Please post your site's url so we can properly troubleshoot the issue for you.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

This issue is usually caused by two things either plugins you have installed or custom code you have added to the page. Therefore, if you have disabled all active plugins, please remove any custom code you have added this includes custom code to sections such as HTML, JS etc...

Please search our forums, before posting!

ivlevms

HTML was removed. The problem still exists

ivlevms

You can help sort out the problem?

Danny

Can you send me a PM with the following the information please.

1. A link to the this topic, so I know what the PM is regarding.
  2. A link to the site in question
  3. Your admin username/password
  4. Make sure all custom code has been removed.
  5. Make sure all plugins have been disabled.

Danny

On the top right of the forums where your username is, there is a envelope icon. Simply click that and send me a message. You can also hover over my profile picture and a popup will appear, then click the message link at the bottom of the popup.

Danny

I have replied to your PM, can you please follow my instructions on the PM please.

ivlevms

The code is not!
No plug-ins!
The problem still exists!
Why do you need have access to the admin?

Danny

I need access to your site via your WordPress admin username/password. So I can view your site myself and investigate as to what is causing the issue. If you do not provide this information, we will be unable to assist you further.

ivlevms

I have given you access to Qardbox.com
And you write that the problem is associated with custom code and plug-ins.
Code and plug-ins are not installed

Danny

As I mentioned in my PM response to you. A infinite loading or Oops message on DMS is caused by either custom code or plugins. It is not possible for this to happen on it's own. You have either loaded or added something to a one or more of your sections that is causing this issue.

I have just this moment logged in to your website and now the DMS editor is loading due to your homepage having no sections loaded at all. If you click the Changes trackers and undo the unpublished changes, your homepage will revert to what you had before. However, your issue will likely return, due to your sections being added back again.

ivlevms

I have created a lot of pages, without code, and the result was the same.
Maybe my page too large?
There is no problem when you create a small site

Danny

My next suggestion was going to be for you to create a new page that has far less sections active on the page. There is a limit to what the browser will support before it crashes, this is related to modern browsers and not DMS. If you look at other websites that are a one page website, they usually do not contain a lot of content or if they do, it is basic text and images, not carousels or sliders.

A user had a similar issue to you in the past, where they had a full width slider with over 40 slides and they experienced a browser crash or DMS crash too. Therefore, you're going to need to limit the sections used on your site designs.

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?