Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Logan

Pagelines Plugins Failing To Update

Ryan Logan

This is been happening for me since June 24th, on all DMS sites and for all PL plugins.  @Danny mentioned that there was/is a server issue.

Simon

Which plugin are you trying to update?

Simon

Are you testing All PL-related plugins by changing the version numbers on each of them and then seeing if WP serves an update or are you going on the fact that no products show up in the product list?

WP have changed the list table class somehow, thats why no products show up, but I can guarantee updates are still working, simply change a version number on a product and go to the updates page 

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 22.11.42.png

Simon

Update, updated the updater to use an older version of the WP list table class, so the products show up in the list again.

Updates were not affected.

PL plugins are still NOT updating.  For example, I just installed PL Powerloop 1.0 on a DMS site.  The version 1.1 update was immediately identified.  When I go to the update the plugin it fails with "There was a problem getting the updated file from the PageLines server".

The PL Updater plugin is still showing version 1.26.  I just downloaded and installed it.

Simon

OK 1.2.8 of the updater fixes all issues.

Simon

Perfect!  Good to go.

Can you mark the question answered? click a tick on the left of the post