Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaffaDave

Changing WooCommerce Buttons on Products

JaffaDave

Hello,

I'm running the latest version of WooComerce and DMS and I would like to know how to change the Add to Cart buttons so that they appear under the product rather than overlayed on the product image. Can someone please point me in the right direction to make this change.

I can't send you to an example as the site is running on MAMP locally. 

Cheers

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're referring to please. Also, this is more of a question for WooCommerce support in my opinion.

Please search our forums, before posting!

JaffaDave

Well no this isn't a WooCommerce support question at all, after drudging through countless pages i finally found that DMS adds a page called pl.commerce under dms/dms/includes/ that disables the standard WooCommerce button filters for add to cart buttons and adds its own Ajax overlay buttons. I removed all reference to this file and all my issues were resolved. 

Keith Vaugh

Hi JaffaDave

I'd appreciate it if you could provide a little more info. This is on my to do list (actually I want to remove them from the gallery page all together)

Thanks

aldisney

Well no this isn't a WooCommerce support question at all, after drudging through countless pages i finally found that DMS adds a page called pl.commerce under dms/dms/includes/ that disables the standard WooCommerce button filters for add to cart buttons and adds its own Ajax overlay buttons. I removed all reference to this file and all my issues were resolved. 

Tagging on here, because I want to see what the resolution is in the end. Overall, as a suggestion for PageLines, I'd love to see a better implementation of WooCommerce in general. Customizing it with PageLines isn't particularly user-friendly and is really tedious. The best way I've found to customize it (though, not to the degree JaffaDave is referencing) is to use CSS Hero. I found a "WooCommerce for PageLines" plugin somewhere on the web awhile back, but it so badly broke my site that I had to FTP in to remove it.