Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zetanet

Menu color for submenu

zetanet

How can I customize colors for submenus?

Go to:

http://www.centroodontoiatricopitino.it

For example, in submenu "Specializzazioni" I would like to set the unselect links color to blue and I would like a bigger font for selected/unselected links.

Danny

Hi,

You site appears to be behind a coming soon plugin, can you disable this and I'll see what I can do.

Please search our forums, before posting!

zetanet

Hi,

You site appears to be behind a coming soon plugin, can you disable this and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry Danny for this mistake, the site is on-line now!

Danny

To change the color of the sub menus you need to target them with CSS such as:

#site .section-navi .sub-menu li a {
  color: #F00;
}

To make the links have a larger font size, simply apply the font-size property to the CSS above and add a font-size value.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thanks 
      Greg

• russe-intensif
      By russe-intensif+
      Hi team,
      checking my site today, i'm surprised to see my MegaNav all in bottom of the pages, while it's in header.
      After getting to change it in couple of pages onto Template part (too time consuming !), i'm desperate and ask you for help :-)
      apprendre-le-russe-avec-ania.fr
      Thank you in advance !

• greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com
      Thanks
      Josh

• dwpoyner
      By dwpoyner+
      Not sure exactly what is causing the issue. For some reason, why you view my site on mobile, the menu does not show up. It will pop up, but it is black. You can check it out here: http://dev.caryfbc.org. I'm also attaching a screenshot where I shrunk my browser down. Any suggestions?

• khat
      By khat+
      I think I may have installed pagelines pro incorrectly, and then used features incorrectly. I installed first platforms framework theme and then the child, thinking I could do setup for child later. I tried to set up a background image, and tried custom css feature in pagelines dashboard. I had mistakes in my css, and just thought that if I deleted the info in the css custom feature in pagelines dashboard that the new information would overwrite the old info. The background image didn't respond at all, probably because I didn't have the child directory renamed. I then tried to use the LSS plugin to create css and added more css, possibly, somewhere -sigh-. I never did change the background image and get it placed properly. I used a workaround and in nested containers I placed a background image which worked well enough, so I moved on to try to create my nav bar/ menu bar. When I go to the Menus panel, there is NO area where I can place a menu on a page. I have read and reread and re- re- reread the instructions for placing a menu. I've used the pagelines editor to place a menu, however only HOME shows up. I've been at this for many hours. I've since uninstalled all of my pagelines items and reinstalled, thinking that it would restore all my changes to default, but no, it is still all there, with all my unresolved issues. I am completely at a loss as to what to do next.