Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vogelwild

Change date format in powerloop

vogelwild

Hi there,

I'd like to display the date [powerloop_date] in another (german) format, but changes via "Settings > General > Date Format" don't effect anything in the postloop-section. Date is still being displayed as "Juni 17, 2015" (language is ok but not the format I've defined in the WP settings).  How can I change this?

Thank you!

WP Settings.jpg

Danny

Hi,

This is due to PowerLoop having the following set:

$date = get_the_date('F j, Y');

Therefore, I will report this to our developers as a bug. In the meantime, you could create a child section via a child theme and edit that code how you like.

Please search our forums, before posting!

vogelwild

Hi Danny, thank you very much!

Audun MB

Any timeline on when this will be fixed? This issues affects me as well. 

Simon

Its fixed as of now.

New version uses WordPress date setting, or you can even pass a format parameter..

More Power ;)

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • frakture
      By frakture
      Hi there, 
      I'm looking to use the Powerloop option to display my blog posts on our homepage – however, I only want the title (in a smaller font size) and the Read More button to display. Is there a way to do this? We had achieved it on a previous version, but I'm not figuring it out now (and don't know if standard settings have changed since then). Our homepage is www.frakture.com . Forgive me if there is a super simple solution! ;-) 
      Thanks in advance!
      Dawn
    • Susan
      By Susan+
      Please tell me how to remove the date on hover from the Masonic section. The dummy for this page is here.
      An older post here showed the following for it (below) but it does not work (anymore?).
      #site .pl-center-cell .metabar { display: none; } Thank you.

• mno
      By mno+
      Is there a way to mass apply a template to all tag archives?
      We are using Powerloop
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I'm having trouble getting my Powerloop layout the way that I want...
      I'd like to have the same layout as the question below but instead of an image I'm using video.
      I have my media shortcode above everything but the title is still above it in my page and when I inspect it.
      My settings:
      [powerloop_media]  
      [powerloop_title class="plHtxt" align="center"] 
      [powerloop_content class="plHContent" align="left"]
      [powerloop_author class="plHauthor" align="left"] | [powerloop_date format="F j, Y"]
      Another problem I am having is that I cant create space between the video and the content..If i add padding or an margin to my content class it adds that spacing to the video as well.
      Any ideas on how I can fix this?