Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zetanet

Three text box with different background color

zetanet

I can insert three text box in a page, of course.

I'm not able to set three different background colors to each text box.

I would like a result as the attached picture.

How do I do this?

esempio box.jpg

Danny

Hi,

To do this you will want to add three CSS rules that apply those background colors. For example:

.lighter-blue {
  background-color: #41B3E5;
}
.light-blue {
  background-color: #0284CF;
}
.dark-blue {
  background-color: #3156A4;
}

Then go to the TextBox and add the class name for the background color you want to the Styling Classes Field for that section, then save. Rinse, repeat the process to all sections.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thanks 
      Greg

• greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com
      Thanks
      Josh

• tkpagelines
      By tkpagelines+
      Hi there ,
      i would like to change the color of menu items on hover and the current menu item. Both should have the same color, but not the color given of the theme scheme.
      Any suggestions ? Maybe a css snippet ?

Thanks
    • balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      Hi,
      I've got a client on a DMS ver. 1.1.9.1 site. Using WP 4.5.2.
      The site is clean from malware. And I've replicated the below problem with all plugins off except for DMS Pro Tools
      Here's the page: http://choralartsensemble.org/support/sponsors/
      When a textbox or column with textbox on the page are deleted, upon save and refresh one or more textboxes in the header and footer loses its content. This is a repeatable occurrence. 
      Can you please tell me how to fix this so it does not happen again? 
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      I'd like to request a section (or that this could be enabled on the background settings of the existing sections) in which we could set a image to stay fixed, just as we can see in the link below:
      http://www.bootply.com/render/100702 (you can see 2 different background images and everything scrolls on top of it.)
      Is it possible to be done without having to code it via CSS every time?