Sign in to follow this  
lorenpenner

Best Mobile App Plugin to use with PlatformPro

lorenpenner

Which mobile app plugin would you recommend with PlatformPro? I used WPtouch 2.0 Pro for for a website I made with iBlogPro but it didn't recognize the Highlight section of the page. Any thoughts? By the way...The website turned out great - http://www.shushybye.com

cmunns

I don't WPTouch takes anything that is fullwidth, but I'd have to look into it.

anvilmediainc

Bump for the same question. Anybody tried using any mobile plugins or optimized for devices on Platform Pro?

Andrew

They should all work fine, those plugins interface directly with the Wp info and don't touch the front-end coding.

Guest Guest

I personally use WPTouch on all of my sites that I need a mobile version, it's pretty customizable and there's even a little hack to make the drop down menu open by default on whatever page you designate as the default home page. That could be used if you need some kind of nav menu if your default home page isn't a post page or some other page with content. Anyway... WPTouch would get my vote, I've tried a couple others and just never quite liked them as much.

bibson

WPTouch Pro is my preferred choice as well. I use it for my sites, allows for a lot of customizations, child themes you can edit (just like using Platform Pro base theme etc) Their latest installment includes iPad compatibility, and the experience is fantastic. I would definitely recommend WPTouch Pro.