Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oskarand

Something with footer

oskarand

Hey guys,

On my DMS site I get the following message at the bottom of my site:

Warning: require_once(/hsphere/local/home/oskarand/smartphonecoachingsystem.com/wp-content/themes/dms/dms//footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/oskarand/smartphonecoachingsystem.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 501

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/hsphere/local/home/oskarand/smartphonecoachingsystem.com/wp-content/themes/dms/dms//footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp54/share/pear/') in /hsphere/local/home/oskarand/smartphonecoachingsystem.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 501

(www.smartphonecoachingsystem.com)

I have no idea what this means? What can I do?

Oskar

Danny

Hi Oskar,

Can you connect to your site via an FTP client and take a screenshot of your DMS directory please so we can see the structure. As the error you have is rather odd, due to their being // in the second DMS directory.

Please search our forums, before posting!

oskarand

Hi Danny,

What do you think I should do? This is now urgent.

Oskar

oskarand

Interesting thing is that I have not touched the website except from updating to latest WP and updated the plug ins.

I will try with this.

Thanks!

oskarand

Thank you Simon! It works.

Question, in the DMS structure on my computer there is also a footer.php here: themes/dms/footer.php. But I dont have this on the website. Do I need the footer.php also there?

Simon

You should have both, one loads the other.