Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

optimizewise

WP Content/Loop Length Limit?

optimizewise

I have a page with a lot of content on it coming from the WP Content/Loop section.  After the page gets to be a certain length, the section stops for a reason I can't figure out and the remainder of the page is displayed incorrectly.  I've tried everything I can think of to identify the cause but it occurs whether or not I'm using accordions, alert boxes, text, etc.  Help!

http://mig.flywheelsites.com/development/

Development%20%7C%20MIG%20Commercial%20T

Danny

HI,

What do you mean exactly, I have visited the page you linked and I am not sure what you're referring to ? Can you go into more detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

optimizewise

If you take a look at the full sized version of the attachment, you'll see that the orange dotted lined that denotes the boundary of the section stops before the lorum ipsum text.  That text is also part of the WP page content and not coming from a different Pagelines section.  Because it is falling outside that boundary it is formatting as full width and not the same as the rest of what should be in that section. 

Danny

This is caused by custom HTML you have added to that page. I recommend you review the code on that page for any closing divs.

optimizewise

I couldn't find anything so I cloned the page and the cloned page is working fine so it is strange but I suppose solved from my perspective, although I'm happy to help troubleshoot why it occurred if needed:

http://mig.flywheelsites.com/testing/

Danny

There was most certainly an issue with the HTML you added to that page, as there was a closing </div> div that caused the HTML to break on the content element and, therefore, anything after that closing div was outside the content element.