Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bendenny

Navbar misbehaving in Mobile

bendenny

I did a quick search for answers to this, but was unable to find them - I'm sorry if I missed something and this is a duplicate. My site is http://www.friendorfauxeliquids.com, if that helps.

On a PC, my navbar references the menu it's been told to reference just fine - the links I've told it to display display in the order I've told them to. On mobile, this does not happen - it selects elements of my site seemingly at random and displays those. I've been poking around the interface all morning and haven't found any way to get it to do what I'd like. I've attempted creating new menus and linking the navbar to them, destroying the navbar, creating a new one and linking it to a new menu and updating and the mobile site still auto-generates the menu items. 

Any ideas? It's much appreciated.

Danny

Hi,

I have reviewed your website and you appear to be using UberMenu and not NavBar?

Please search our forums, before posting!

bendenny

This post got held up for review, and in the time it took for it to actually post I managed to cobble together a fix. I appreciate anybody who has read this and apologize for the waste of time.

Danny

No need to apologise, but would it be possible for you to show us the issue with the NabBar please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

nizami

Hi Danny...shame this thread fizzled out. I have the same problem over at http://kambo.world. Menu works fine [first scrnshot] apart from in hamburger mode [second], where it a few pages it fancies, not the menu setup in DMS and WP. Would be great to get this fixed if possible. Cheers, N.

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 19.27.08.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 19.28.14.png