Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kokoro

Pins Pro - How to do tag's page template change "PinsPro - Landing"

kokoro

Hi.

I use PinsPro and I wanna change tags page template.
I use DMS to change "page setup > templates > PinsPro - Landing", but all articles appeared on tag's page.

The category page change "page setup > templates > PinsPro - Landing" is OK.

How to do tag's page templates change "PinsPro - Landing"?

Danny

Hi,

I apologise, but I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• suerama
      By suerama+
      First, is this the correct place to get support for the Pins Pro theme? I did not find it in the list of Pagelines store items, so I'm not sure where to post this.

Here is my issue. My client wants a sortable gallery in pinterest style. I thought PinsPro would be perfect for this. However:

1. I'm not seeing how to make a sortable Pinterest gallery of posts with this theme. Can it be done?

2. Next,  as a preliminary visual sorting mechanism,  I tried to create a regular sorted masonry gallery in the Pins Pro theme. It's quite doable but the images do not load correctly generally the first time they load in Safari 5.1.10 nor in Safari 5.0.6.  Which is all I can test here. Can this issue be fixed? 
      Here is a sample:
      http://clientdev2.ramacommunications.net/wp/test/

Please let me know if you'd like me to split this into two separate topics and where they'd be properly posted.
      Thanks!
    • curias
      By curias
      Hi there,

Wordpress: 4.1
      Theme: Pins Pro
      Pagelines Pro enabled
      Host: Netfirms.ca

The fixed region navigation bar I chose does not have a search option. Is there a way to add search to it? I played with the other navigation and header options in Pins Pro and this one worked the best except for the lack of search.

Thanks for your time,
      Mark

• curias
      By curias
      Hi there,

Wordpress: 4.1
      Theme: Pins Pro
      Pagelines Pro enabled
      Host: Netfirms.ca

On each post of the blog it says at the top: Add comment. When you click on it nothing happens. If you click on it in the pins view it takes you into the post and then in the post when you click it nothing happens. I checked the wordpress settings and anyone is allowed to comment, they just must leave their name and email address. What do I need to enable to get the comments to work?

Thanks for your time,
      Mark
    • jeff@sargetv.com
      By [email protected]
      Hi,
      I'm running the latest version of DMS2 and the Pins Pro theme.  I can't seem to delete a section.
      Every time I hit the x to delete it I get a black overlay over the entire page.   If I refresh, the overlay goes away, but the section is still present.  Any ideas?

Jeff