Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEES

Drop down navigation doesn't work anymore after update

DEES

Since the update PlatformPro the drop down navigation, on the website I build, doesn't work anymore.

I used a plugin called jQuery MegaMenu. Before the update PlatformPro it worked perfect, after the update there is no drop down function anymore. Deactivated this plugin and then used a plugin called Max Megamenu. Still the drop down function doesn't work. Tried deactivating all other plugins, still no drop down function.

Don't know much about codes or html, pretty much new at WordPress and building websites (and I am Dutch, so I apoligize if I am not using the right words).

Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question, please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Okay, I have reviewed your site and you're going to need to contact the plugin author as this isn't an issue with our product. Please also be aware that Platform Pro is a legacy theme and therefore, some plugins may not work.

DEES

Thank you for your help. I will do that.

Danny

No problem.

DEES

Danny, can you please advise me which PageLines theme to use instead of Platform Pro? I want to try to change themes, maybe it helps...

Danny

If you want to change, I would recommend DMS Framework as it is currently our flagship product or any of the Core themes available on our website. Please be aware that as a Platform Pro user, this isn't considered an upgrade, but more of a migration.

Jinfiltration

try to disable your plugin one by one. and see which plugin give you the error.