Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rosana

Link Poblems

rosana
Hi
When I'm in the editor DNS I see a template and on line it publishes a defaut.
Danny said me that is provider of the problem with provedor and I can´t  fix this.

I would like to at least the links to the right place.

How can I edit when I'll edit the page is missing?

OR is the editor shows one template  and public another ... How I can edit the defaut?

www.asveteranas.com.br

Help me, 

Danny

Hi,

I apologise, but I am not quite sure what you mean. Can you go into more detail and/or provide screenshots of what you're referring to.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Aires

Hi,

Every page that you create uses the default template until you create another template and then apply it to another page. If you are seeing 

Template:default  ---- at the top that's just the base template for every page.

And to edit the default template  you would need to update the default under the page setup in the front and choose Update  template with current configuration.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

rosana
Tks I do this, only now I understand that the post can not have a template only one for all, Correct? I just do not understand yet why it changes the template some times...

Danny

You can not assign templates on a post by post basis. Therefore, if you assign one template to a post, then assign another to a different post, that template will be assigned to all posts.

rosana

I realized... Only one template for all posts sure? Another question, Can I hide (+) in the Popthumbs ( I don't need the zoom) ?How?

<span class="popthumb-thumb pl-animation pl-appear pl-contrast pla-group animation-loaded">

</span>

and how Ican change the color the telefone number in social link? (because i I phone and I pad the colour change...

Danny

If you have any further questions please ask these questions on a new topic.