Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nandorj78

Warning message

nandorj78

Hi, I'm having this warning message, please see attachment.[attachment=2753:error.JPG]

Danny

Hi,

The issue is likely the plugin you're using as DMS already includes those functions.

Please search our forums, before posting!

nandorj78

You mean that there might be an external plugin doing this?

Danny

The page where the warning is, is on a Create a New Sidebar page, this isn't a function in DMS. Therefore, that warning message is being printed via a third party plugin.

nandorj78

Ok, 

I will see if it appears somewhere else. Thanks

nandorj78

It actually appears anywhere in wordpress' control panel. I tried adding the line in the header.php file and the warning message still appears.

This is very strange

Danny

What do you mean you tried adding the line in header.php? By editing the core files, you void all support. I suggest you remove that code and then disable all active plugins. As this error isn't related or caused by DMS, DMS already uses these WordPress functions, DMS wouldn't work correctly if these functions weren't.

nandorj78

I removed it at the moment I saw it didn't have any effect at all.

I think the plugin that caused it is Sidebar Manager Light, which is the one I found in the documentation.

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?