Sign in to follow this  
hugoaguiar

CSS border shadow and radius IE problem

hugoaguiar

Hi guys, I'm having some problems with the radius, and shadow tags in CSS with IE. It is already working in Chrome Firefox and Safari, but it still doesn't work properly with IE. Can you help me? For example for this page the border radius is not working in IE. This is the CSS code I'm using in this page: .contactos { padding-top: 30px; position: relative; width:800px; left:50%; margin-left: -365px; } .contacto { display: inline-table; position: relative; top: -58px; } .address { display: inline-table; -moz-border-radius:6px 6px 6px 6px; -o-border-radius:6px 6px 6px 6px; -webkit-border-radius:6px 6px 6px 6px; border-radius:6px 6px 6px 6px; -moz-box-shadow:0 3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); -webkit-box-shadow:0 3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); -o-box-shadow:0 3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); box-shadow:0 3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); background:url("http://www.suplasphera.com/wp-content/themes/ecopro_dev/images/bg_gradient.png") repeat-x scroll 0 80px #F0F0F0; border:1px solid #999999; left: 60px; padding: 35px; width: 250px; position: relative; }

ericmyers

Agviar, Do you have the Google IE Compatibility Fix checked in EcoPro > Settings > Custom Code?

ericmyers

Aguiar, Do you have Google IE Compatibility Fix checked under EcoPro >> Theme Options >> Google IE Compatibility Fix?

hugoaguiar

Eric now I have it. But the problem remains.. I think that the CSS radius tag just don't worki with IE and that's it.. :(

cmunns

You are correct, border radius does not work in IE...sad but true.