Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oseehys

How to Center Navbar Logo, Removing Add Comments and Date on Pinspro and Replacing them With Twitter or Facebook follow Buttons

oseehys

Hello,

Find attached a brief image of my dilenma

1. So i have added my navbar but i need to center the logo, i have tried some css i found on the forums it had no effects on the logo.

2. I  need to remove the add comments site and Date site wide on the Pinspro post and replace them with twitter follow and Facebook like buttons, what shortcodes can i use on the meta tags, 

Regards.

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

oseehys

I will need to take the site live its local now, when i take it live, i will update you

oseehys

Hello, 

So this is the Menu style i want for my website, on this Pageline DMS site, http://ladybearshoops.com

I have developed my Pageline DMS site local so far,   i will like to know what section was used at the Top level Menu? on the above website by @coachwatkins? is it a Nav Classic or BrandNav,  what section was used to add the Image at the Middle? and how did the Uber Menu gets to replace the top Menu? 

I just need to know the sections that was used to create that effect so i can replicate them on my own, i have bought the Uber menu and Sticky Menu, i want to know which Pagelines DMS Section is at the top of the fixed  header menu.

batman

Hi oseehys

You need add CSS rules for reply this menu.

If you want add the logo image at the middle, please you can take a look to 

http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/32656-centering-fixed-navbar-logo-and-menu-also-resizing-logo/

or/and

http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/37899-center-logo-navbar/?hl=center+logo

You can use the Uber Menu with DMS, take a look to this

http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-pagelines-dms

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

Hi,

Not sure what you're asking as the site you have linked to isn't using one of our products?

oseehys

Hello danny,

Here is my site (http://stars.ng) i just want to center the logo or add it to the top of the Menu items thats all,it is way too far on the left side.

Danny

To center the logo would require extensive CSS which isn't something we provide support for. You could disable the logo image all together via the option and then add an extra menu item to your menu and use that menu item for your logo image.

You can follow the instructions provided here - http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/32656-centering-fixed-navbar-logo-and-menu-also-resizing-logo/

However, please be aware that this is not supported should you encounter issue.

jmad

Seems like after two years of users asking for this, Pagelines could release that as one of the extensions.

oseehys

Hello Danny,

I have got the style i want on the navbar and logo figured out, but it seems the Navbar is messing with my Scroll slider, cos the image on the slider no matter the size adjustment i use will overlap the screen, but when i click on the edit icon on any section the slider images will now adjust appropriately, i.e the whole images will now display as it should, if i refresh the page, the image width will be wider, how do i get a permanent fix with no adjustment?

Danny

Not sure what you're referring to and I am unable to load your site. Therefore, can you provide a screenshot of what you're referring to.

oseehys

FIG.1. Find the attached Image, Scroll Slider, immediately after refreshing the page the Image will overlap the screenr72IrNsl.png

FIG.2.Shows when i click on the section edit button, the slide will adjust itself to show the proper image, i have adjusted all size of images, its width seems not fixed it still overlaps outside the screen, so is there a CSS rule i can use to ensure the image is fixed on a permanent width without overlapping, as image on (FIG.2) at all times.

eycYkgVl.png

Danny

You have enabled the CDN option in DMS Pro Tools. I recommend you disable this option immediately, as you have likely not set it up correctly.

oseehys

Hello,

I have disabled the CDN...

Danny

I have now visited your site and I am not seeing any issue. Is this now resolved ?

oseehys

Hello Danny,

I was down with the flu, so i have not been able to reply through the last week.

The issue has not been resolved, please take a look at the image i have attached above, the Scroll sliders, over extend outside the width of a 14 inch laptop screen, it can only adjust itself to normal screen size when i click the edit button on the scroll slider, if there is a CSS to make the sliders displays all images at proper sizes i will greatly appreciate, Regards

oseehys

The Issue was resolved because the word i used was too long so it forces the image to over expand, when i edited the words the images reverted back to normal, that was it.

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved. However, can you provide a screenshot of the issue please so I can see it first hand. As your previous screenshot is unavailable.

• Similar Content

• Grant Turck
      By Grant Turck+
      Navbar Broken on All Devices When Not Logged Into Wordpress. See screenshots attached from mobile. What is causing this issue and how do I fix? Site is venicepride [dot] org.

• PierreFF
      By PierreFF+
      Hello, 
      I have an issue with NavPro on mobile when the link of the menue is on the same page. 
      Here is my website: http://foundersofthefuture.co
      The isssue comes from the fact that in my menue most of the items send somewhere else on the same page using anchor link (eg. #container_u788888). 
      This works well on desktop but on mobile, nothing happens when clicking on the link. One of the link of the menue of the homepage "France" sends to another page of the website and this one works well even on mobile. 
      I am using the Pagelines framework theme and also used a wordpress plugin (jQuery Smooth Scroll) for smooth scrolling . 
      Thanks in advance for your help and let me know if I need to provide more information. 
      Best,
      Pierre
    • tristanrodgers
      By tristanrodgers+
      Hi there!
      I'd love to have some social media buttons in my navbar like my online-shop has!
      http://mc1r-magazine.com/
      Can someone explain me how to create them? I tried a lot but don't know how to realize them...
      Greetings from Germany,
      Tristan
    • jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Hi guys. Just now trying out Platform 5. I like the reletive simplcity of the new interface but there are things I'm used to in DMS that I'm not seeing yet in 5. Is there a good manual, documentation, video series about some of the basics?
      In particular, I've got a simple navigation menu, created the standard way in WP menus section with several top level parents, then 3-4 children menu items below a couple parent items. Have them moved to the right to create the standard parent-child relationship but all I see on the page is the parent level items - no dropdown!. So I changed themes from Platform5 to the standard 2015 default theme and now I see absolutely no menu at top, except for the mobile (hamburger?) icon.
      In DMS, one had Navi and Navbar, etc sections and each would work differently and give different results. How do you work the menu system in 5? And how get different results ?
      thanks
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I am still using DMS. I am trying to use Pins Pro. I have tried installing it on my clients site as well as the demo site we have and I get an error each time. 
      It says:
      Unpacking the package…
      Installing the plugin…
      The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
      Plugin install failed.
      I also tried uploading through FTP. 
      All the files are upload and now it say this under "DropIns"
      db-error.php Custom database error message.
      I did re-download from my dashboard to make sure it was the latest version. I also tried unzipping, and then zipping up the sub folder inside. None of this has worked. Any ideas?

Jenna