Sign in to follow this  
webmachiavelli

slider login with full width navigation

webmachiavelli

So I'm using Platform Pro to build out DefeatObama.com. I've beenn tinkering with the way I want the navigation to appear and I can not for the life of me get this to work out. Below is a mockup of the general layout idea for the navigation-header. Layout-Version-1-e1290953854869.jpg Obviously I'd like a small logo and the login in button up top as shown. Simple enough concept I think. However I want this login to be the slider in this demo on the link below. http://www.blogohblog.com/labs/sliding_login_panel.html# Code for the slider is here Then I want a navigation bar below that that is the length of the website. With a little rollover action. Anyone want to help a fellow Pageliner out? I've tweaked a few sites over the years but so I'm not completely ignorant on the subject but for some reason I just can't make this happen.

Andrew

Did you add the Javascript for it as well? Are you using hooks to add the code?

webmachiavelli

I did. It didn't work. So I ripped it out. I'm back at square one with it.

pcgs

I'm sure you noticed this but at your blogohblog.com page, the first comment (at the very bottom of the page) points out a plugin that does the same thing: http://justintadlock.com/archives/2009/06/25/sliding-panel-wordpress-plugin It may not work with PlatformPro but then again it might. As for the nav bar, good luck. I'm fighting the good fight: day four.