Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rosana

Problems DMS template

rosana

[Attachment = 2747: telab.png]   Estou tendão hum monte de Problemas com OS DMS modelo

DEPOIS Que Eu finalizar as vezes de ele Lê o modelo e as vezes NÃO

E UMA loucura ....

OLHE ESTA screems IMPRESSÃO

Eu Não Sei O Que Mais Fazer o Que Estou Fazendo de Errado OU se o modelo E bugg

Em i pad E Pior,

Eu criei Vários modelos configurados como Todas Paginas e, Por vezes, se Trata de Volta para o modelo básico dolog
that foi configurado como Completamente Todas Páginas

O Que Posso Fazer?

Eu passei Muito tempo de para ágora desistir

Eu encontrei varias INFORMAÇÕES nenhuma Fórum para personalizar e meu modelo Nunca Funciona.

Eu Comprei hum dos Pageline http://flyfrog.com.br/ e amado ... eu nao tiva Nenhum Problema.

Este DSMS este Realmente Difícil.

Por favor me AjUDE.

www.asveteranas.com.br

Danny

Hi,

Our support is only conducted in English. Therefore, can you please reply to this topic in English please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

rosana

Sorry, google automatic translator

I'm having a lot of trouble with the template DMS

After I finalize sometimes it reads the template and sometimes not

It is crazy ....

Look this print screems

I do not know what else to do what I'm doing wrong or if the template is bugg

In i pad is worse,

I created several templates configured all pages and sometimes it comes back to the basic template of the blog
it was completely configured all pages

What can i do?

I spent a lot of time to give up now

I found several information in the forum to customize and my template never Works.

I bought one of Pageline http://flyfrog.com.br/ and loved ... I had no problem.

This DsMS this really hard.

Please help me.

I already have a hard time communicating with you guys because of the time and the language

Sorry

www.asveteranas.com.br

Best Regards

Rosana

attachments-icon-69ca6ed6acb5bcbbd43e8b2

rosana

Sorry, google automatic translator

I'm having a lot of trouble with the template DMS

After I finalize sometimes it reads the template and sometimes not

It is crazy ....

Look this print screems

I do not know what else to do what I'm doing wrong or if the template is bugg

In i pad is worse,

I created several templates configured all pages and sometimes it comes back to the basic template of the blog
it was completely configured all pages

What can i do?

I spent a lot of time to give up now

I found several information in the forum to customize and my template never Works.

I bought one of Pageline http://flyfrog.com.br/ and loved ... I had no problem.

This DsMS this really hard.

Please help me.

I already have a hard time communicating with you guys because of the time and the language

Sorry

www.asveteranas.com.br

Best Regards

Rosana

attachments-icon-69ca6ed6acb5bcbbd43e8b2

Danny

Hi Rosana,

If you're having issue with templates reverting back to the default template. Then the likely cause is either one of the following:

1. Plugin you have installed. Therefore, you will need to disable all plugins and see if this resolves the issue.

2. You have added custom code which is effecting DMS and causing a conflict.

3. Your server has been configured in such a way that it is causing the issue.

I have performed a reverse IP check on your domain and found that you're on Shared hosting. The result shown that you have over 200 other websites housed on the same server as your website. This means that you have 200+ other website are all sharing the same resources your website. Shared hosting servers are configured in such a way (depending on the host) so that the host can cramp as many sites on one server as possible.

Therefore, I would highly recommend you switch hosting as in my opinion, your hosting is likely the cause of the issue. We recommend FlyWheel for your hosting needs.

https://getflywheel.com/

rosana
Hi Danny Very strange I did not install any pluguin and did nothing When I went to move it alone unconfigures with the attached template editor works, but not;;; I do not think that is the host, since until some days ago was ok You usually play the blame to someone I put a few more questions in the forum which also Will not been answered ... I'm discouraged and not knowing whether it would be better to throw it all away and start with a more stable template and give me security

yduvoid

Hi Danny,

I am having a lot of problems with DMS theme. I just switch to DMS from the Pageline framework theme and the layout is so messed up that I am not having any success recreating the original layout. I'm finding that the DMS theme is much more difficult to work with. Now I cannot access my admin area, see the following error code:

Fatal error: Call to a member function process_styles() on a non-object in /home/jcapgart/public_html/saybyetoyourwrinkles/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/init.editor.php on line 188

I just purchased the developer version of the DMS theme within the last week, and now I'm considering in asking for a refund. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to resolve the issues I am having?

Danny

yduvoid

Can you please create your own topic on our forums and in you new topic provide a link to the site in question.