Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rosana

remove date/ commets postpins

rosana

How I can remove date and comment on all posts by postpins?

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to site in question.

Please search our forums, before posting!

rosana

Hi Danny,

I´m waiting for this link to remove date and comment.

Do you know?

Danny

Not sure what you mean when you say "You're waiting for this link to remove the date and comments"? My response was asking for a link to your website so I can see the issue.

rosana
Hi Danny Read your first response... www.asveteranas.com.br

Danny

Hi Rosana,

Add the following to your custom css:

.pin-meta {
  display: none;
}

rosana

Tks Danny 

It worked

And How I can hide auhor info on all posts?

Danny

You can use the following code to hide the author name:

.metahead {
  display: none;
}

If you require further custom CSS changes, I suggest you use the Google Chrome dev tools and inspect the elements you wish to customize.

Danny

No problem.

• Similar Content

• sophia@wearrose.com
      By sophia@wearrose.com+
      Hi im using the Journey template and they automatically use a line to separate the sections. I want to remove it. I guess its a border but I cant figure out how to get rid of it for the life of me. HELP?! 

• Susan
      By Susan+
      Please tell me how to remove the date on hover from the Masonic section. The dummy for this page is here.
      An older post here showed the following for it (below) but it does not work (anymore?).
      #site .pl-center-cell .metabar { display: none; } Thank you.

• Jennifer Conway
      By Jennifer Conway+
      I recently installed PostPins and it was working great until I accidentally deleted the section. When I added the section back onto the page (without changing a thing), the posts were separated by a significant gap. I tried removing my custom CSS, reinstalling the plugin, deactivating other plugins, refreshing the cache -- but nothing seems to work. Unfortunately, I was also unable to revert to the published site (although I had not published the the new layout). 
      The section is currently working on the published site (insatiablecuriosities.com). The mis-stacked section is shown in the attached image. 

• Janardan
      By Janardan+
      I want to know - how to load POSTS/ARTICLES from SUBDOMAIN of same main domain to homepage sidebar of main domain with the help of PostPins section adding in right side of sidebar .. but, there are no option to load posts from sub domains posted articles? or can we add custom links? to this PostPins section to display articles/posts from subdomain to show on main domain right side sidebar area?
      Because; main domain have posts overused I want to display from sub domain post LINKS to sidebar with the PostPins section help.
      I hope you got my question.. Thanks!
    • MrFent
      By MrFent+
      When PostPins is active on a page, I get PHP warnings:
      Notice: Undefined property: PostPins::$icon in /www/wp-content/plugins/postpins/postpins.php on line 318 Notice: register_metatab is deprecated since version 1.2 of PageLines DMS! Use section_opts() instead. in /www/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/deprecated.php on line 280
      It looks like PostPins is still using section_optionator() and should be using section_opts()