Sign in to follow this  
giulioregosa

It's not possible to use plugins

giulioregosa

installation of next-gen plugin it's ok. But if I try to active it, the admin goes to Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) the hard solution is to remove via FTP the next-gen folder in plugin and the administration return to works. Same thing trying to activate cforms-v11.7.1. The message is: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/mhd-01/www.ilmiowatsu.it/htdocs/wp-includes/registration.php on line 194 What I can do to solve? bye J

Andrew

Looks like you are maximizing your memory usage on your server. Did you check with your host about increasing the amount?

ericmyers

J, Next-Gen can eat up a lot of memory (RAM). I would contact your host to see if they can bump up your memory or you might have to upgrade your host.

bryan-hadaway

Hi giulioregosa, we cannot do this on your behalf. As Top Host's customer you'll need to work with them. What you'll need to ask them is how to set and update your own php.ini file to allow larger memory use and might as well add a bigger upload limit. I understand you may not understand what php.ini is but your host will. If they don't or are unwilling or unable to help you may need to switch to a new host. Here is what comes recommended by WordPress: http://wordpress.org/hosting/ Thanks, Bryan

giulioregosa

OK Bryan, I will try to talk with my host about the question. Thanks J